Complete Galapagos (Grand Daphne) on Le Grand Daphne
Discover the rich marine life, abundant bird colonies and stunning landscapes of the Galapagos Islands on this action-packed, 10-day tour. Board your comfortable motor yacht and set off in search of adventure and wildlife. Hike over pahoehoe lava on Bahia Sullivan, snorkel off the coast of Isla Espanola and discover the archipelago’s history on Isla San Cristobal.This journey will immerse you in the rugged, unique, inimitable Galapagos Islands.
- Isla Santa Cruz - Highlands Visit (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Floreana - Punta Cormorant walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Floreana - Devil's Crown snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay snorkelling (45 mins)
- Isla Espanola - Punta Suarez - Walk (3 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Espanola - Bahia Gardener - Snorkel (1 hour)
- Isla Espanola - Bahia Gardener - Walk (1 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla San Cristobal - Kicker Rock - Boat ride
- Isla San Cristobal - Cerro Brujo - snorkel or beach walk (1 hour)
- Isla San Cristobal - Interpretation Center Visit (1 hour) - Dry Landing
- Isla Plaza Sur - Walk (2 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santa Fe - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Santa Fe - Snorkel (1 hour)
- Isla Genovesa - Bahia Darwin - Panga ride (zodiac)
- Isla Genovesa - Bahia Darwin - Walk (2 hours) Wet Landing
- Isla Genovesa - La Barranco - Snorkel (1 hour)
- Isla Santiago - Sullivan Bay - Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santiago - Sullivan Bay - Snorkelling (45 mins)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Cerro Dragon - Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santa Cruz - Black Turtle Cove - Panga ride (1.5 hours)
- Snorkelling in the Devil’s Crown is like nothing else. This submerged crater – full of sea lions, turtles and rays – boasts some of the best underwater views in the archipelago.
- This trip is one for the bird-lovers. Witness the albatross colonies of Isla Espanola and seek out the rare red-footed booby on Isla Genovesa.
- Plant your feet on 100-year-old pahoehoe lava as you walk across Bahia Sullivan, perhaps spotting a colourful marine iguana or twelve along the way.
- Discover the otherworldly landscapes and creatures the islands are famous for, going deeper with a knowledgeable local naturalist who will accompany you on all your excursions.
- Sea lions, marine iguanas, and more fish than you can shake a snorkel at – this trip is packed with guaranteed wildlife encounters.
- Adventure and Active
Grand Daphne is a brand new ship that started sailing in 2021, making it one of the newest boats on the market.
With indoor and outdoor dining areas and bars, plus a sundeck with lounges, there will be plenty of places to relax and enjoy time with your fellow travellers. All meals are included in the Grand Daphne. The lower deck cabins have portholes, while the main deck and upper deck cabins have large windows.
As a responsible business, we've always been committed to being there for our travelers and the communities we visit. So, you can trust that when you travel with us, we won't just be there for you ...